Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cupcakes&Combat Boots

How freakin' adorable is that?



My new friend at Sugar Monkey Cupcake




Bonjour! Hope everyone is well! Today you are seeing pictures from my trip to Sugar Monkey Cupcakes. Let me tell you, cake is out and cupcakes are IN (I would know that because I am an AVID food network watcher). This little stores cupcakes are unbelievable! I tried a PB&J cupcake that I planned on taking a picture of but couldn't because it was in my stomach before I even had the chance to grab my camera. They were so delicious that I decided to order 36 on the spot for a party I'm hosting this weekend. Those I will actually take pictures of! Anyway, I did have the opportunity to snap a few pictures of my outfit today! It's hot hot hot in Chicago...sleveless was a must! I hope you all treat yourself to something sweet today! Till next time!

OUTFIT DETAILS
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Vest: Vintage
Shorts: Urban Outfitter
Boots: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. cant handle you right now mo! you look fab as always! love the crochet vest!

    ReplyDelete