Monday, August 29, 2011

The BBC3 Scandal! *Gasp*

So there seems to be a few people who are confused about what happened on Sunday for the BBC3 Reading Live Feed...here's what went down...So Muse took the stage and I did some fan!girling by myself in front of my computer screen (embarrassing...) during their opener New Born. They then followed it by playing Bliss and I freaked out some more...and then they skipped to Uprising. Now don't get me wrong, I love me a good political rally but I along with the rest of the thousands of musers on twitter (follow me, @mowisted or don't...whatever) began to freak out when I realized that BBC3 skipped all of OOS! How dare they! Well musers just wouldn't take it! We single handedly TOOK OVER twitter with a total of 9 trends...First off was Plug In Baby followed by Space Dementia, Supermassive Black Hole, Time Is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Undisclosed Desires, Knights Of Cydonia (because BBC3 called it Nights of Cydonia...?), OOS, and finally Muse. Soon after the twitter trend take over, musers began furiously tweeting #bbcreadingfest to complain about the OOS set. Now here's the kicker...due to the insanity of how musers destroyed twitter BBC3 came on saying that MUSE wanted them to cut out the OOS set from the feed because they didn't feel comfortable with it. Well I don't know about you but i scream blasphemy! Do they know Matthew Bellamy? He would never not feel comfortable with something he's playing at R&L. Who do they think they're kidding? Now watch Muse will actually come out and say that they really didn't want it shown and we will all feel increadibly ridiculous. Or maybe just I will...whatever.

What are your thoughts?! Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Agh! What is wrong with Britain! How could the country that produces the best bands in the world also have such a crapped up media system? Are they afraid that the twilight fans might get upset upon hearing new Muse songs? Damn them! That's my thought. I wish I could have been part of the muser revolt... :I

    ReplyDelete