1. Apply your base coat
2. Two layers of a deep blue nail polish (I used Cerulean Seascape by Finger Paints)
3. Make a thick red cross covering your entire nail with a skinny bruhed red paint (I used Red by Stripe Rite)
4. Trace the edges of the cross with a skinny brushed white paint (I used White by Stripe Rite)
5. Make red diagonal lines with the red skinny brush to form an X under your exsisting cross
6. Trace the edges of the new X with the white skinny brush
7. Make any necessary touch-ups
8. Apply top coat!