Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Calling All Brits!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are well! If you're reading this you are probably British and wondering what on earth could Morgan be calling me for? Well here's the reason...the other day I was shopping with my dearest friend Amanda and we came across the British Foods shelf, being that we adore and are so intrigued by the British culture we stopped to check it out. Now here's my question...do you guys ACTUALLY eat this stuff? Some of it looks rather odd but then again we are Americans! Check out the picture below and tell me what you think! Thanks!



You got your nice Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding...

Your Digestive Wheat Biscuits....Yum.

And last but CERTAINLY not least...Mushy, the artificially colored cooked dry peas. In a can. Yum.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! No, I don't understand the Ritish anymore than they have sexy accents, good music, good tv, and spongy dicks. Made into pudding... of course...

    Thanks for the laugh late as I sit up in bed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. I've discovered an extraordinary new race of beings called the Ritish. Thanks typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Well no problem! Glad I could be of humorous help! Yeah, I'm waiting to get an answer from someone!! If I do...I'll post it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete