Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kate's Wedding Dress!

Well now that Baby Bing has arrived...not that we actually know what he looks like...i'm not bitter...anyway the next big event we have to look forward to is the wedding of Matthew Bellamy and Kate Hudson. Apparently she's hired a personal trainer to get her back into shape. Good for her I guess? So now I'm wondering, what will her dress look like? I have no idea but if I had it my way she would wear some sort of outrageous and yet classy style ball gown with some type of different headdress. I'll post a picture of what I have in mind. For now though, I found a picture of Kate at her first wedding! I really like the dress she wore which was a 19th-century themed dress designed by Vera Wang.  I thought it was perfect for her wedding with Chris. How do you guys feel about her dress? 

This is what Kate wore with Chris...

And then there's this...seriously, this is a dress you wear when marrying Matthew James Bellamy. Just lovely! This shall be my wedding dress! Ohh I'm in love!

2 comments:

  1. Well, if Matt gets his wish of marrying underwater, she'll have a lovely form-fitting diving suit. Which might not be as lovely on Matt. Unless he also hires a personal trainer... mmmm the impending sexiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or unless he starts working out with Chris! Have you seen pics of Chris lately?! Just fantastic! He's so toned! Haha and yes but for some reason I dont feel as though Kate will totally be up for an underwater wedding...

    ReplyDelete