Sunday, July 31, 2011

Look At What Our Dear Matthew Sent Us!

Well today I was increadibly happy when I checked my cellular device and found out Matthew actually tweeted us! (Yes I get Matt's, Chris's, Dom's, Dom A's, Muse's, and Tom's tweets sent to my phone...) Expecting to see something about LA Rising, which I'm sure was spectacular, when I opened up twitter and saw that he sent us this delightful little video I could only cry out in enjoyment! How lovely to know that our Zeta God watches Monty Python! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I saw when Matt posted this on Tritter (it was tritter before Matt pronounced it) and I thought "THIS IS MONTY PYTHON. I WANT TO SEE BING." But at least he's keeping all his adoring fans entertained before the arrival of Bing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I was very happy when I saw this:) Not to mention all the comments on it are hillarious!! Have you read some of them?

    ReplyDelete